March 24 Update: Red Arrow to suspend service in Alberta, with our last trips departing Sunday, March 29 until further notice. Click here for details
Dear Valued Customer,
At Red Arrow and Ebus, as with any Health & Safety concern, we are taking active measures to reduce the risk of 2019 novel coronavirus exposure.
Since recognition of the health threat by the World Health Organization, our Director of Safety has actively monitored multiple official information sources. In collaboration, our executive and management teams are proactively engaged to ensure we are predictively and expeditiously mitigating. For example:
- introduced additional disinfecting cleaning to our regular, daily cleaning program of facilities and motorcoaches;
- introducing commercial grade, sterilization foggers to the overnight cleaning process of the motorcoaches;
- introducing commercial grade, air purifiers to all ticket offices, with an overnight deep sterilization;
- provisioning motorcoach operators and ticket office staff with gloves, disinfectant spray, and disposable towels for cleaning of touchpoint surfaces;
- directing motorcoach operators to maximize fresh air to passenger cabin (recirculation function not to be selected);
- companywide awareness program of evergreen communiqués & posters.
Throughout this event, we will continue to exercise our 10 Core Values of Safety, Customer Service, Resourcefulness, Integrity, Positive Attitude, Team Work, Loyalty, Accountability, Respect, and Dedication.
As stated by the World Health Organization (WHO):
“Every person has the capacity to contribute, to protect themselves, to protect others, whether in the home, the community, the healthcare system, the workplace or the transport system.”
Therefore, if you are exhibiting symptoms as published by the Government of Canada Public Health Services, please do not travel with us. In such a circumstance, you will receive a travel credit for future use. You may also exercise our regular cancellation policy. Additionally, we recommend you phone Health Link 811.
Thank you for joining us in these efforts, and we look forward to continuing to get you and your loved ones Safely Home.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources:
Keep up to date with the latest details on COVID-19 in your area and across the world:
Be informed on the actions you can take to protect your health and others:
It's important to be aware of the symptoms and recognize if you or someone you know exhibits them. Call Health link 8-1-1 for advice and instructions on how to move forward.
Common symptoms of the COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath
- Pneumonia in both lungs
Please be assured...
We’re practicing social distancing on our coaches and blocking out seats to help our passengers get Safely Home.