Tacky leg lamps and over-sized snowsuits come to mind when thinking of the beloved holiday film, A Christmas Story. From now until December 22 you can catch the cult classic in a live theatre performance at the Rosebud Theatre in Rosebud, AB.
But why drive on the winter roads to the performance when you could take the magical Rosebud Red Arrow?!
In partnership with the Rosebud Theatre, we’ll be providing service from Calgary to Rosebud for the evening performance on Thursday, December 5. A ticket for the Rosebud Red Arrow is only $29, and the play (including a delicious buffet dinner) is $84 per person.
Departures will not be going out of the Red Arrow offices, but leaving from the following Calgary locations:
- Crowfoot Crossing (Sport Chek parking lot) departing at 3:15 pm
- Sunridge Mall (Hudson's Bay parking lot) departing at 4:00 pm
The trip to Rosebud is approximately 1.5 hours, arriving at 5:30 pm.
Once you've arrived:
- Check-in and be seated for the buffet meal
- Explore the local shops of Rosebud after dinner
- A Christmas Story begins 8:00 pm at the Opera House
- The Rosebud Red Arrow will depart back to Calgary at 10:30 pm
Tickets for the performance and the Rosebud Red Arrow must be purchased through the Rosebud Theatre Box Office at 1-800-267-7553.
For more information on our special Rosebud Red Arrow service, please visit the Rosebud Theatre’s website.