Ensuring we’re Safely Clean to get you Safely Home
Safety has always been our first Core Value, and our new Safely Clean program is our renewed and strengthened commitment to getting our passengers Safely Home. Upon resuming our services, Red Arrow is introducing a full program dedicated to enhanced cleaning and sanitization, preventative measures, and elevated protocols to ensure the safety and protection of our staff, passengers, and the communities in which we operate.
Here are some of the Safely Clean protocols you can expect when traveling with Red Arrow:
1. Face masks will be available for purchase from our staff
2. Plexiglass has been installed for the protection of both staff and passengers
3. Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone’s use
4. Face masks are recommended. Facemasks may be mandatory in some offices depending on the location's current restrictions.
5. Social distancing will be practiced within the offices
6. Countertops will be frequently sanitized.
7. Desks, chairs, doorknobs, and all frequently touched surfaces will be regularly sanitized
8. To avoid multiple touchpoints, we will no longer allow luggage to be stored in our ticket offices
1. Coaches will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
2. Face masks are recommended
3. Drivers will be wearing face masks while interacting with passengers
4. Drivers will wear gloves for the safe handling of luggage
5. Customers will be asked to social distance while waiting for luggage to be loaded and for embarking the coach
6. Drivers will continue to load and unload luggage to reduce the amount of touchpoints and to safely store items in luggage bins during travel
7. Complimentary drinks and snacks will be offered while boarding. Our onboard galley will be unavailable.
1. Seats will be thoroughly sanitized with our electro-static sprayer
2. Facemasks are mandatory while onboard
3. Seatbelt buckles and seat controls will be thoroughly sanitized
4. Armrests will be thoroughly sanitized prior to each trip
5. Thorough disinfection of restrooms
6. Overhead bin handles will be cleaned and sanitized
7. Seatbacks, outlets, and cupholders will be sanitized
8. We’re introducing an electrostatic sprayer as part of sanitization between trips. We also have a complete fresh air turn over every 5 minutes. In addition to this fresh air exchange is the filtering process - removing air particulates such as dust, bacteria, and viruses.
9. Fold down tray tables will be thoroughly sanitized
10. Our onboard galley will be unavailable
11. The overhead seat controls will be sanitized and sprayed with disinfectant
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources:
Keep up to date with the latest details on COVID-19 in your area and across the world:
Be informed on the actions you can take to protect your health and others:
It's important to be aware of the symptoms and recognize if you or someone you know exhibits them. Call Health link 8-1-1 for advice and instructions on how to move forward.
Common symptoms of the COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath
- Pneumonia in both lungs